Thursday, July 11, 2013

Using What you Have {Nursery Gallery Wall}

After my little nursery chandelier re-do with my new favorite medium "Rub n' Buff", I decided to making a few more changes in the  nursery to tie the gold all together. Again, it had to be free. 

So I shopped the house. It's easy to get so used to seeing something in the same spot for so long, that you just overlook it. I'm trying to focus on those things that have been in the same spot forever and envision them in a new space. 

I pulled together a few pictures and mirrors and started working on a gallery wall. 

Here is what it looked like before.






Yes. That is Rub n' Buff on the frame of the mirror. I ended up not liking the size of the mirror over the dresser. The mirror will show up soon somewhere else.

Here it is now.





Here is the other side of the room.







I love shopping the house and not spending any  money to make big changes to a room. 

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, Facebook and Pinterest! And leave me a comment or two! 

xo-Chris

Source List:
Crown: Tuesday Morning
White Curtains in crown: Ikea
Bedding: Sewn by me using Target's Shabby Chic Hydrangea bedding
Rocking Chair: Used by my mom to rock me (Painted Cloudburst by SW)
Stencil: Cutting Edge
Dresser: Craigslist
Gallery Wall: Collected and inherited 
Book Holder: Pottery Barn Kids

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty. I love the big flowers. Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete