Thursday, July 5, 2012

White Kitchen Inspiration

I'm digging deep to find just an ounce of energy to start my working on my kitchen project. I don't care if I chip away at it all summer - but I just can't even peel myself off of the floor couch to get the cabinets prepped. I normally have so much energy and a girl gets used to that. So while I've been in a coma like state growing this little peanut from scratch, I've found some time to dig around on Pinterest and try to inspire myself off the couch...it didn't help that I was graciously invited into some beautiful white kitchens yesterday that sparked my desire for a white kitchen even more. They were timeless and classic and so, so pretty. I wish I could have snuck a few pics without looking stupid. So, in the meantime...




I'm happy to report that I did a little deglossing. One small section of cabinet. And then decided to go order more of Martha's bead board wallpaper...progress my friends. A little at a time. You never know. My goal is to start and finish one wall of cabinets at a time, starting with the shortest wall.

I hope you all had a happy and safe 4th!

xo-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment