Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Let the fun begin!!!

It's official!! The chaos has started! I do not like a messy kitchen...I don't like ANYTHING on the counters. I don't like exposed, messy cabinets. With that said, I'm thinking that I may get this kitchen thing done quicker than I thought...so I can hide the mess that lurks behind my cabinets.

I am doing a section of the kitchen at a time - I figured that would be more manageable, since I tend to bite off more than I can chew. I thought this also would help me feel like I have accomplished something when one section is complete. So I have started on the small section next to my refrigerator. 

I realized that after the first coat of primer goes on - a quick remorse sets in. It lingers until the second coat of paint. Then I get giddy at the idea of a white kitchen.



So the after isn't much of an after. Yet. But it's progress! Today I am going to get my birthday present...a HVLP paint sprayer. My kids looked at me like I was nuts. But I'm hoping that spraying the doors and painting the frames will be the way to go. 

I'll keep you posted!

xo-Chris

1 comment:

  1. Way to go girlie! I can't wait to see it when it's all done. Yes, I am inviting myself over, lol. - Rana

    ReplyDelete