Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pottery Barn Lamp Knock Off

Remember yesterday I told you I'd be back with pictures of the lamps I got from Craigsy yesterday. I know you've been waiting on pins and needles - probably didn't get any sleep - just waiting to see if I made it home alive how they looked. All is well - they are beautiful. (Disclosure - I seem to have a lamp thing going on...in an attempt to not have any dark corners, I may have acquired too many lamps in the last year or so. Shhhh). 

Here is the table lamp...


And the floor lamp...
 



I have no clue where they are from - I couldn't find any markings to indicate brand. But it just goes to show, if you really want something, stalk Craig for awhile. Don't be in a hurry. You will eventually find what you're looking for. 

Now on to important things.

I have an entire roll of the Martha Stewart Bead Board wallpaper left over from little Ms. Girl's room. It is screaming at me to put it ALL OVER the house. Bead board, in any form, is a great way to make a new house with ZERO personality, have all sorts. 

I have this place I framed out and painted white to draw more attention to the fireplace. But what if I put the wallpaper inside the recessed areas? Horizontal? Vertical? I'm also thinking it would be a great backsplash until subway tile comes into budget. Or to put on the recessed walls in the dining room to fluff it up a bit. 
 
 


What do you think? Horizontal or Vertical? Let me know...I'm so breaking out the paste in about 4 seconds.

xo-Chris

2 comments:

  1. Those lamps are so cool! I vote vertical beadboard. It'll look so pretty in the corner.

    ReplyDelete