Monday, February 13, 2012

Spring Dreaming

It's usually about this time of year that we get a few  sunny, warmish days and we get excited and start planning our garden. It's just creeping into the low 50's and around here, Spring is on it's way in March. I have been looking around our yard trying to decide what to do - mostly our side yards. I love decorating (and re-decorating) inside my home, but I just don't have the vision for outside. To make matters worse, when we bought our home, we were given a nice plot of sand, with not a stitch of grass or anything else. Gardening from scratch??? Not my thing. Now I know. We threw it together quickly for kids and dogs. And now, we pay the price (not to mention that I've changed my mind on the layout of the whole landscape plan about 145 trillion times. No joke.) This is the year that the side yards will get tackled and un-junkified. And to get myself ready...I've been day dreaming. 




I can't wait to get the side yards under control. Hurry up Spring!! I don't do well with waiting. 

xo-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment