Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thrifty Finds !

First - I want to say thank  you to those who have joined me in the past couple of weeks. I may not have 18,000 followers, but I do have 18. It's so exciting to have 18 new friends. People that liked what I was doing enough to follow. Thank you so much!  

Alright, I've been working on the office design in my head. I love a thrifty find so I went out last weekend to see if I could find a chair that could be made over...and didn't find any. I had also been eyeballing lights online and thought this style would be the perfect touch of Industrial:





Lowes - $118
  And then, (it always happens that you find something else you are looking for) - look what I scored hiding at Goodwill:

I know! Pretty much identical, with a cool industrial bottom - and bonus! A working Edison lightbulb. Did you look really close at the price tag? $8.99. Oh yeah!

I also found a cool metal bin for storing office-ey things - it will find a home in there too. It was at an antique shop, so a little pricier at $15, but it is pretty cool.

 

Have you found any really exciting things thrifting that you were actually looking for lately?
  
I'm working on the office today and tomorrow and hope to have some progress pictures up this weekend. Stay tuned for some fun before and after's! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

xo-Chris






No comments:

Post a Comment