Sunday, March 17, 2013

Randomness {Spring is here!}

I am still here - blogging has taken a short term backseat until I get my sea legs again. This little baby and the bigger baby require so much time that I rarely have time to get my thoughts together enough to put a blog post together. 

Let's face it, I haven't even been able to do much that is interesting enough to blog about. Nope, not so interesting. I have done a few projects that are quick and fun...but man, sitting down to right the post, every single time...a baby cries. Oh my. I don't want to miss a second of the little sleepy baby spit bubbles and dreamy smiles either...so I've tried to do less projects around the house and just sit and stare at little faces. 

In my brain, however, I have put together several blog posts. Now that our old laptop is fixed, I don't have to give myself carpel tunnel trying to one finger type on my I-phone...seriously. painful. 

And now begins the randomness.

I've taken up freezer cooking since baby #4 was born

...why did it take me so long?! It's amazing...well, as amazing as filling your freezer with food can be. But it really is a huge time and money saver, so I'm going to share all of the recipes I've used and hints and tricks too! 

Spring is here in Eastern Washington! We used to live in Michigan (it's still Fa-reee-zing there)

Now we live here
Ok-well, not really HERE
 I don't take the early Springs here in Washington for granted. No-sir-eeeee.  I don't know what it is when the spring clocks move forward, and the little green buds appear on the lilacs and we get a day or two of warm weather. It's like I really thought it would never come back, seriously, and I feel SO THANKFUL!


Since Spring is finally back - I have come to realize that our deck is in need of MAJOR attention. It's bad. Real bad. I plan on repainting, hanging a repurposed and thrifted chandelier fitted with solar lights, sewing new covers for the chair cushions and creating a new roof cover for the play structure...and maybe a few other things. I'm excited to get the backyard back into shape. 

xo-Chris


1 comment:

  1. I missed your posts! I can't wait to see all of your new projects no matter how long they take. You rock sista! - Rana

    ReplyDelete